The $140 non-refundable deposit paid via check, money order, PayPal, or credit/debt card information. The $140 deposit will be credited to the final invoice.
* All prices shown are "off the bike"
* Tampering, prior use of incorrect or non-standard parts, or unprofessional repair work requiring additional servicing will increase stated labor hours
* Carburetors with damage to bowls or bodies (warping) may not be able to be rebuilt
What we do:
- Total disassembly of the carburetor
- Complete & thorough inner & outer cleaning the carburetor body & all parts
- Provide correct, quality aftermarket or OEM rebuild parts as a kit or purchased individually from manufacture
- Check and/or Provide correct 2-stroke parts such as spray tube or jet holder from manufacture (Additional charge of .25-.50 hour labor. Labor =$65.)
- Check and/or Provide correct needle jet, main jet & pilot jet by Bultaco engine model number. This is in factory documentation. (Correct jets extra, no additional labor charge)
- Check and/or install slide by Bultaco engine model number. This is in factory documentation. (Slide extra, no additional labor charge)
- Perform repairs such as float repair. If needed. (Additional charge of .25 hour labor. Labor =$65.)
- Photos of the rebuild emailed to you showing the before, during, and after.
NOTE: Final tuning of the carburetor is the responsibility of the customer. While the jetting is set to factory standard, there may be some final tuning required based on altitude differences. Bench testing & on-bike testing usually does not account for the altitude. We're @ 715 ft above sea level.